Open source multiplatform tactical action 3D game in which the player controls a young magician who has to defend the Sacred Tower from an enemy invasion.
It was my final degree project and it won the V Open Source University Contest, a national competition in Spain between university students.
- Role: project leader, game designer, sole programmer and level designer.
- Year: 2011
- Development time: 6 months
- Team: 1 3D artist, 1 2D artist, 2 musicians and 1 sfx artist
- Technology: C++ language using Ogre3D, OIS, MyGUI and SDL
- Download: source code.
Screenshots and development process
- Four levels, three types of enemies and three kinds of spells.
- Content creation oriented engine.
- Scene loading from Blender.
- Collision detection, filtering and response system.
- Music and 3D audio.
- Pathfinding based on navigation meshes.
- Multilanguage: English and Spanish.