Open source side scrolling platform action game in which the player controls a peaceful grandma who gets really angry when a horde of zombies disturbs her. It's a university project developed in a team of three.
- Role: game designer, lead programmer, 2D artist and level designer
- Year: 2010
- Development time: 3 months
- Team: 2 additional programmers
- Technology: C++ language using SDL
- Download: Granny's Bloodbath 0.5 (Windows), Granny's Bloodbath 0.5 (Linux), Granny's Bloodbath (PSP), source code
- 3 levels, 3 zombie archetypes and 1 final boss.
- Level creation using Tiled.
- Data driven, designer friendly.