gLapse v0.3 has been released
Jul 5 2011 · 1 min read · Comments
I've been really busy with the development of Sion Tower but it's also been possible to spend some time working in gLapse. After introducing new stuff and fixing broken pieces, I"m proud to announce the third release of the GNU/Linux time lapse tool: gLapse v0.3! Continue reading to find about its new features and to get download links.
- Improves video quality but the slider to configure it had to be deleted.
- French translation thanks to my little sister.
- Japanese translation thanks to @jjbernalr.
- Updates other translations.
- Bugfixes (see SVN log for more details).
Hope you like it! Feedback, bugs reports and feature request are hugely welcome at the issues section.