Ashley 1.7.1 released
Jan 10 2016 · 1 min read · Comments
There's a new Ashley release, check the changes for 1.7.1 below:
- API addition: expose
IntervalSysteminterval value (read-only).
- Bug fix: fixed pending entity operations not being processed in the right order.
- Bug fix: fixed adding component in empty family
- Bug fix: fixed some entity operations not being performed under special circumstances.
- Internals: split Engine internals into loosely coupled, single responsibility smaller classes.
- Update: uses Libgdx 1.8.0.
To use it, change your dependency to
com.badlogicgames.gdx:ashley:1.7.1. The new nightly dependency is
It's really motivating to see how many people are using Ashley in their projects, including for the #LibGDXJAM!