Ashley 1.7.0 released
Nov 10 2015 · 1 min read · Comments
There's a new Ashley release, check the changes for 1.7.0 below:
- API change: removed UUIDs from entities, users should implement their own ID system when needed. This helps with networked games.
- Update: components are added/removed immediately, listeners are notified after the current system finishes updating.
- Bug fix: fixed entity listeners not being called if a component is added inside another listener.
- Bug fix: does not allocate memory inside
- Update: uses Libgdx 1.7.1.
To use it, change your dependency to
The new nightly dependency is
Next, I am going to be focusing on code quality and maintainability. Particularly, try
Engine internally into smaller
logical components whilst keeping the API intact.
As usual, all unit tests are passing and the wiki is up to date. Please keep up the good work sending more pull requests and reporting bugs!